ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (18/112) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Tomos:
I thought about doing separate programs, but there are lots of variables...I might give it a go.

Like, I want to keep improving to the program, but I don't have much more to put in. I was thinking about adding a seperate part to it where you can download free, good programs that aren't related to the maintenance.

Curt:
Having both of them together makes them compliment each other. CCleaner does lots of things, quickly, but (as far as I can tell) just common areas. CleanUp! does it all, but slowly, so we get rid of what we can first with CCleaner, then CleanUp! will get the "hard-to-reach" areas quickly because we have already dealt with the common things.

Lashiec:
And CCleaner is more customizable, albeit less secure than CleanUP! (using the default settings that came with the program)

wreckedcarzz:
 :tellme: Just to let everyone know, I am leaving tomorrow for my vacation, so there won't be any updates for at least 2 weeks. I can still help out over the internet, but with a limited time frame. :tellme:

wreckedcarzz:
OK, looking for opinions!

Problem:
I am on vacation (see above) and don't have my **** script for AutoMaintenance.
Solution?
Recode the WHOLE thing, from scratch, using new knowledge, adding lots of features.

Yes, I am doing it. Yes, it is a pain. And, yes, it SHOULD be available soon.

For the curious, screenshots are attached of my personal beta build. Enjoy!

Name: CompuTech EasyControl (AutoMaintenance and SystemControl combo (SystemControl wasn't released, if your wondering))
Type: exe
Size: 200kb
Screenshots:

EasyControl has replaced AutoMaintenance and is available on Page 5.

wreckedcarzz:
OK, it looks like I have the program complete (I am almost certain, but there is a reasonable amount of doubt). I am going to go ahead and put it up here- it works the exact same way as AutoMaintenance, but simplified. You can now just clean (CCleaner, CleanUp, Eusing only) or just optimize (Advanced WindowsCare, IObit SmartDefrag, NTREGOPT only), run the all automatic programs (and do a reboot OR shutdown at the end), just turn off/reboot your computer (no maintenance), open Control Panel, Task Manager, run a check of your hard drive, scan for viruses/spyware/adware/malware/etc, protect your computer from viruses and spyware, and more. And I packed it all into one program. Now just to get a good looking icon, and I can put it up here for download...

EDIT:
I forgot to automate the install of Advanced WindowsCare, IObit SmartDefrag and NTREGOPT; I am working on that now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version