ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (12/112) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Yea I will update the setup program now and post an updated version. If you already have Wise Registry Cleaner it will notify you and provide a download link if you open it manually. Thanks for the info Curt!

Edit: Scratch that, Wise Registry Cleaner has the same download link for all newer versions.

Curt:
I ran Wise Registry Cleaner, "Safe"s only, and now one program won't work at all, and another must be started, closed and restarted, before working. Guess the Cleaner is not all that wise?

wreckedcarzz:
Oh dear- hmm...
Yes, lets look for a better solution there also (I had no problems with it, but thats my PCs).
Use the Undo function to repair your system to original and I will look for a better registry cleaner and hopefully have one up asap.
-Brandon

wreckedcarzz:
YES!
I have found a better (and more user friendly) program. It takes less work to setup, and seems to scan faster and easier.

There are 3 files attatched to this...

1 is the new setup (for new users)
2 is the Upgrade for our existing users (untested, but I am about to do so)
3 is the new AutoMaintenance file. CURRENT USERS - THIS DOES NOT NEED TO BE DOWNLOADED MANUALLY! The upgrade file will take care of that.

As always, I have made it as user friendly as I can, with most automated in the setup/upgrade. The AutoMaintenance itself is still 100% automatic :)

Update: The problems have been resolved and all 3 programs are bug-free. Sorry again for the inconvenience all.

Program update: The final update has been released. The updater will reflect this and the new program is below.

Get the 1.2 version either in the below post or by simply clicking here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8345.0;attach=19099

Curt:

!IMPORTANT! - The AutoMaintenance program only works on the 1280x1024 resolution! A 1024x768 resolution version will be released in the next day or so.
-wreckedcarzz (June 15, 2007, 03:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Update: The problems have been resolved and all 3 programs are bug-free. Sorry again for the inconvenience all. -wreckedcarzz (June 16, 2007, 10:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Still resolution limitations?
 :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version