ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (5/112) > >>

dk70:
You got to be a bit careful with that motherboard of yours Curt. I think it might support both DDR2 and DDR1 ram, hence the 2, possible more slots. Dont expect online scanner to tell you. Go to Foxconn site and look up exact model then you see - or look in manual available online. Perhaps this url works http://www.foxconnchannel.com/Product/motherboard_compare.aspx?ID=en-us0000069 but if not select Motherboards,  socket 775 and at the bottom you see "VIA P4M800 Pro" 1 of those 5 models is yours. Different configurations depending on exact motherboard model. If you run that little cpu-z program it should give details on "Mainboard" tab - or just tear out side of computer and have a physical look - will say somewhere. Perhaps you also could stop a reboot at bios screen and see details.

I send you another PM in case you missed it. Dump 2gb and settle for 1gb. Perhaps add a little genuine video card, Nvidia 6200 or something. Total cost less than 1x2gb, which might even be hard to find. I doubt you need more than 1gb, well I know you dont or you would not have that offcie computer ;) Right now 512mb is not enough - 1gb is.

Curt:
The audio CD I was recording suddenly exploded into a thousand pieces!   :o

Well, now I can leave it all to the IT mechanic, can't I. 

---

I tried to enlarge the virtual memory to min 1024 and max 2048
- but after restart the setting was back to the normal 670 MB

I clicked at Optimate For Speed, and evrything went ugly gray / grey,
so I clicked Optimate For Best Looking, and everything went ugly blue!!
Arghh!! WHERE do I click to get back the silvern look?? Please! :tellme:

Ohh, what a day. I'll bet tomorrow is Monday..   

- and this elegy was my post number 500; somehow I don't feel like celebrating   :( 

hurrah...

wreckedcarzz:
Curt,
In order to get your normal Silver color scheme back, simply right click the desktop in an empty spot...
and select Properties.
Now, go to Appearance and choose your options! :)
-Brandon

Curt:
Thanks, Brandon, I remembered after posting. I was just too mixed up to recall in the situation.

I truly don't understand what that terrible blue has to do with Optimize For Best Appearance!

Grorgy:
some one at microsoft needs a copy of that interior design program mouser is looking for lol, if it does colour maybe things could improve, tho vista does look pretty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version