ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (110/112) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Back on topic (and back to sanity :P), I am attempting to incorporate the tabs of MiniBrowse into other apps, like Notes. This makes the Notes UI appear similar to Notepad++, and I am using it as a somewhat of a guide - it is a great little program. Notes, however, is just a recreation of Notepad, but with less options and a few more features.

MiniBrowse is on pause, and XtremeDraw... *curses under breath* has been lost on my now-dead hard drive (a friend of mine has agreed to attempt a recovery, but...). My backup solution failed, as I was undergoing a refresh of my project handing setup at the time, and none of my computers have it. This bites.

But at least I'm getting something done. Images soon. :)

wreckedcarzz:
Oh yea! Everyone dance! :P

I have finally found a method of doing automatic/manual updates, without using DcUpdater OR Visual Studio's crappy (current) updating system. No additional software required, less overhead than the current system, and this one can be triggered automatically or manually, and based off options. :D :D :D

It will be done later tonight (my time, 11PM right now, that is hour 23 for those of you outside the US), however I won't upload it for a day or so. That'll give me time to make sure it works and doesn't randomly screw up :P

If it all works out, all my programs should utilize this updating system. It requires me to use the FTP client again, but it will be faster than what I am doing now, so that is still an improvement (once again).

Images soon (might upload them to this post if I get them done in the next hour or so) :Thmbsup:

wreckedcarzz:
Some things are too good to give up. Bragging is a prime example. :P

My update to MiniBrowse brings a new ... component into the (tool)box. You can call it Firefox. Developers call it Gecko 1.9.

I *JUST* pulled it off, but here is the Mozilla Firefox Start Page, the start page for MiniBrowse (until I figure out Gecko home pages), rendered with Gecko 1.9 (Firefox 3's engine), in MiniBrowse. :D

(9:53:19 PM) Walt: real cute how it loads the firefox start page ;)
--- End quote ---

As I say: Inorite? :)

EDIT: For that "polished" effect...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Loki15:
For some damn strange reason I saw you posting that.. As you said
Walt && Shalena: Your like super dumb. and your gonna lose. <br>[ToW] Wreckedcarzz - Rise Against - Paper Wings: inorite!
--- End quote ---

wreckedcarzz:
<offtopic>

For some damn strange reason I saw you posting that.. As you said
Walt && Shalena: Your like super dumb. and your gonna lose. <br>[ToW] Wreckedcarzz - Rise Against - Paper Wings: inorite!
--- End quote ---
-Loki15 (October 08, 2008, 10:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can you say editing? "Your like super dumb. and your gonna lose." was not found in log :P - I have a 1.94MB log size for a reason (back to Feb) ;)

(10:28:28 PM) Walt && Shalena: need to replace that icon
(10:28:31 PM) Brandon: inorite
(10:28:37 PM) Brandon: :P

--- End quote ---

</offtopic>

Anywho, I am having issues getting data to come back from the Gecko control to the form. It doesn't want to read the data until I kick in another event, whereas it should work right where it is now (with some changes from the IE to the Gecko control, of course). Starting to annoy me. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version