ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (85/112) > >>

Loki15:
I know what you're thinking.. Could it be Loki15's latest post in forever?? Whoa! And I know the rest of you are thinking.. Who is Loki15?!?! Yes, yes, I am back, fractured foot and all!! On to serious matters.

Introducing the first character in Maze Craze 3D.. BOOM! The cutest little bomb you know.. He lures you in with his cute little grin and lovable big eyes.. And then BOOM! Its too late, I don't know why  I didnt model the ball (yet to be named) first.. Boom just came to mind so I created the little guy, he does have a 3D model.. But I might restart, the following picture is concept art, not the hand drawn type, cause if I uploaded that most of you would wonder if it was mashed potatoes or a smushed bird.. Lol. 

Once again, serious matters.. Boom will have a couple animations, walking, running (short sprint), and explosion. Anymore you think should be added?  Also, I will indeed take any requests you have for characters, I will gladly draw up a little concept art and send it to you, by email or private message, for your feedback on what you think should be done.  Please give me feedback on boom. :)  Thanks everyone.

-- Walt. :)

Loki15:
Here is a pretty horrible rough draft of Chester (Main character).. I will definitely edit him more in the future, no 3D Model yet, I'm waiting for feedback from you guys. Please let me know what you think. Thanks :)

tomos:
:) Loki I particularly like de BOOM!

Loki15:
Thank you tomos. :) Any ideas of what to add to him?

Loki15:
 :o Boom! :o

One day in 2D Land was far too long.. He was just squirming to become a 3D Model.. And thats what he has done.. I'm proud to present Boom in 3D, High poly and low. 

The low poly version can be found at http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Waltman25/Boom3D.jpg, 1258 polys, looks pretty good. :) 

The high poly can be found at http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Waltman25/Boom3DHighPoly.jpg, he stands at a mean 4520 polys. 

Any feedback is gladly appreciated.  Thanks! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version