ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (105/112) > >>

mouser:
I would still really like to see Brandon start a new, smaller more manageable project, with more planning up front and feedback from people about an idea for a unique and useful small utility.  I just think it might be a rewarding change of pace to be able to work on something smaller that you can really sink your teeth into.

wreckedcarzz:
I would, but I really don't know what to make. I am not the most creative person by any stretch. Might poke around the coding snacks section, but most of that is AHK... :-\

Check the link above...
-Veign (August 18, 2008, 08:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Link works here? Or am I missing something? :huh:

Deozaan:
Link works here? Or am I missing something? :huh:
-wreckedcarzz (August 19, 2008, 09:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

The link takes me to Gmail. If you look at your status bar, the link goes to:

"mailto:http://wreckedcarzz.wikidot.com/"

wreckedcarzz:
Ah, I hit the wrong button when posting. Dunno how I missed that, I usually look over my posts 2 or 3 times...

Anyways, fixed now :D

wreckedcarzz:
OK, as part of a class assignment I made a small Calculator application. I am releasing it as open source: do whatever you want with it, I don't care, just give me credit somewhere if you redistribute it. Using it for personal teaching or learning or whatever is fine too :Thmbsup:

Image, EXE, and VB .NET 2008 solution (ZIP) are all attached. Let me know if you found it useful :)

-Brandon

P.S.: If you are wondering why I posted this in the SS topic and not its own, it is because I will probably use this in GoOS later on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version