ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

<< < (21/112) > >>

Curt:
A clean house is a happy house, as they say. -wreckedcarzz (July 27, 2007, 12:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:  - indeed they do! The first placed it was said, though, was in the church, and the subject was not buildings or their environmental, but humans...  ;)

wreckedcarzz:
I did it with an old Gateway desktop (used to be primary computer)- don't do it ;D
The dust bunnies have long, sharp, gouging teeth :P

tomos:
I was told if you dont do any cleaning (of houses) for 5 yrs things get no worse, a worthwhile research project i think, wonder if this holds for computers?  ;D
-Grorgy (July 27, 2007, 12:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

hey Grorgy at what stage do houses get no worse -
does it take the full 5 years :huh: before they stabilise?!  :tellme:

I dont really want to, but I seem to be going down the road of testing out your theory -
no - not really that bad but boy does the dirt build up after a couple of weeks  :-[

@Brandon - you keep bringing out new updates before I get a chance to try it out ...

wreckedcarzz:
@Brandon - you keep bringing out new updates before I get a chance to try it out ...
-tomos (July 27, 2007, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nothing new really, as long as you have the tabbed version, you have the latest "major" update. I update things as fast as I can, as the side effects of that one bad situation (wrong program, wrong time, something else interferes...) could be devastating. Nothing that bad has been found, though (as long as nothing else is running) :)

wreckedcarzz:
OK, well due to lack of things to do, I am going over the code AGAIN, because I simply have nothing to do...
I have fixed another spelling error, and I expect to find 1 or 2 more. I won't upload it just yet, though.

I did a spell check on the code, and read it as I went along, and no problems at all :D Hooray!!! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version