ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mircryption

Mircryption/XChat 0.4.0-alpha w/ DH1080 Key Exchange !

<< < (3/5) > >>

gjehle:
okay,
I'd have to take a look at this if time allows so it might be a while till you hear back from ne on this.
Are you on Windows or Linux?

bamboo123:
(...)
PS: os: ubuntu jaunty 32bit (all updates, Linux 2.6.28-11-generic) with xchat 2.8.6 (from the ubuntu jaunty backports).
-bamboo123 (April 28, 2009, 07:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Carmageddon:
Can you please tell me how to compile it? I already have Xchat working with Mircryption, I thought I had to compile this separately and add the result as a library or something.. but I cant get it to compile.

user@deskubuntu:~/Downloads/Temp/mcps_xchat_0.4.0-alpha$ make nix64bit
make _mircryption  CFLAGS="-c -x c++ -fPIC" LDFLAGS="-shared -fPIC -Wl,-soname,mircryption.so -lssl -lcrypto"
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/user/Downloads/Temp/mcps_xchat_0.4.0-alpha'
To Build mircryption, type 'make TARGET' (generic | linux | nix64bit | freebsd | macosx | macosxintel | windows | altlink | altlink2)
 or type: 'make clean' to clean .o and .so
 or type: 'make install' to try to install the mircryption.so dll into ~/.xchat2
try altlink1 or altlink2 if your linker complains about not being able to find the .o files
    altlink1 may be good for freebsd
To Build mircryption, type 'make TARGET' (generic | linux | nix64bit | freebsd | macosx | macosxintel | windows | altlink | altlink2)
try altlink1 or altlink2 if your linker complains about not being able to find the .o files
Compiling mircryption
gcc -c -x c++ -fPIC  -I../ -I./ -I./dh1080/ mircryption.cpp -o mircryption.o
mircryption.cpp:99:26: fatal error: xchat-plugin.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [mircryption.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/Downloads/Temp/mcps_xchat_0.4.0-alpha'
make: *** [nix64bit] Error 2

--- End quote ---

I of course have mircryption.so in ~/.xchat2

gjehle:
Looking at the most prominent error message in your paste, I'd say you're missing the xchat-plugin.h header ;)

mircryption.cpp:99:26: fatal error: xchat-plugin.h: No such file or directory
--- End quote ---

You have to install xchat-common and add /usr/include/xchat/ to the include path

Carmageddon:
Ok, I tried this:

--- ---sudo apt-get install  xchat-common
[sudo] password for genadi:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
xchat-common is already the newest version.
xchat-common set to manually installed.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
user@deskubuntu:~/Downloads/Temp$ sudo ldconfig /usr/include/xchat/

This did not help, same error persists.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version