ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Irfanview4 released

<< < (7/8) > >>

skwire:
yes, i thought so.. btw, can your script cater for KMPlayer
--- End quote ---

It doesn't currently but I could certainly install it and try.

and you mentioned ScreamerRadio, is it similar to Skrommel's ScreamerMenu?
--- End quote ---

His app caters more to the lack of a fully-featured favourites system within ScreamerRadio.  However, I actually sent Skrommel the code I use for my ScreamerRadio hotkeys and he's welcome to use it however he sees fit.

Curt:
  It wouldn't take much to break out the MPC functionality and build a quick GUI for it (if you're interested). -skwire (May 29, 2007, 07:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Most generous offer.  :Thmbsup:

I cannot remember many hotkeys, but I would VERY much like you to add the basics:
Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Previous

- but because of programs installed but seldom used, I am having a hard time trying to figure out which hotkeys are free! Can you let the choices include the numerics (with NumLock disabled), please?

No volume, as I use Volumouse.

:tellme:

skwire:
- but because of programs installed but seldom used, I am having a hard time trying to figure out which hotkeys are free! Can you let the choices include the numerics (with NumLock disabled), please?
-Curt (May 29, 2007, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure.

No volume, as I use Volumouse.
-Curt (May 29, 2007, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, you still might like a way to control the volume since it will only adjust the app's volume and not mess with your regular system/wav volume levels.

skwire:
can your script cater for KMPlayer
-lanux128 (May 29, 2007, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just did some research into KMPlayer and it seems that it actually tries to mimic a standard Winamp classname (Winamp v1.x).  In other words, most of my Foobar/Winamp code seems to work okay for KMPlayer.  What sort of functionality were you expecting?  Just the standard play/pause/stop/next/prev/volume/mute?  Or, something more?

lanux128:
that is good enough for me.. i need only simple controls like what you mentioned plus some additions like toggle fullscreen, opening files and send/recall the app to/from systray (if possible).. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version