ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Super Flexible File Synchronizer Mini-Review

<< < (21/22) > >>

J-Mac:
Hmm.. I didn't receive any notification about V.7. And when I click on "Check for Updates" it tells me that V.6.73 is available. (I presently have V.6.67d)

Were you notified about the new version, Tom?

Thank you.

Jim

superboyac:
Hmm.. I didn't receive any notification about V.7. And when I click on "Check for Updates" it tells me that V.6.73 is available. (I presently have V.6.67d)

Were you notified about the new version, Tom?

Thank you.

Jim
-J-Mac (November 17, 2014, 12:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
For me, it v6 only checks for v6 updates.  Only v7, after it's installed, will check for v7 updates.

J-Mac:
OK, thanks Supe! BTW, mine only checks manually; can't find any setting to auto-check for updates. Same for you?

Jim

tomos:
OK, thanks Supe! BTW, mine only checks manually; can't find any setting to auto-check for updates. Same for you?

Jim
-J-Mac (November 17, 2014, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, oddly it doesnt even seem to notify of updates.

tomos:
FWIW
I moved from 32 to 64bit:

After installation, I was given the option to remove the 32 bit version -I was unsure so I kept it.
Next reboot it was back to the 32bit version again.
When I closed that, and launched the 64bit version, I was again given the option to uninstall the 32bit version, and went with it this time. Careful what you click during install - the option to delete previous profiles (or whatever it calls saved jobs) was a bit lowkey for my taste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version