ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Do you use 7-Zip files?

<< < (8/9) > >>

jdd:
I would vote for Blue but I can't vote twice.

Perry Mowbray:
Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about.  I still don't get it.
-superboyac (April 30, 2007, 12:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, just obscure silliness: no offence intended  :)

Do you know the Pink Panther? One of my favourite parts was when he entered the Hotel and finding a dog next to the owner asks "Does your dog bite?"

The owner answers "No", but when he bends to pat the dog, the dog of course bites him.

When asked the Hotel owner says, "That's not my dog"

Perry

2stepsback:
Sorry, just obscure silliness: no offence intended  :)-Perry Mowbray (May 01, 2007, 04:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hey Perry, what do you say we start a humor thread or pester mouser to start a jokes section. We are pretty good at restricting it to respectable, acceptable humor, IMO.

And yes, I wanted a mixed color option, blue happens to be my favorite color but it's democratic world, give everyone a chance!
Even not-so-well-known PowderBlue , OldLace , LightGoldenRodYellow, Chartreuse and BlanchedAlmond ;) ;)

Perry Mowbray:
Even not-so-well-known PowderBlue ...-2stepsback (May 01, 2007, 05:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

You sold me: I love Powder Blue!! I would have gone for Green, but I don't know what it is about Powder Blue... it gets me all the time!

Honestly: why isn't Powder Blue in the Font Colours?? Mouser????

Curt:
... why isn't Powder Blue in the Font Colours?? Mouser???? -Perry Mowbray (May 01, 2007, 07:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
- can it have to do with mouser being an American,
and as such are to use colors but not colours?

Maybe I will just leave that humor thing for others to handle...  :-[

-----------
Why is the site loading so extremely slow today?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version