ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's your pet's favorite toy?

<< < (3/5) > >>

nosh:
This is my cat's other favorite toy:

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Yeah, he's a strange one. He will do anything he can to get a Q-tip.  ;D

-app103 (April 25, 2007, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just the sight of that innocent looking thing causes my dog untold anxiety and grief.
Reminds me of one of my favorite on screen dialogs.

(From Pulp Fiction)
Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

;D

mouser:
how about someone here makes a little util which is just pure black screen with red or green laser spot, controllable by mouse or switchable into auto random movement mode.

app103:
how about someone here makes a little util which is just pure black screen with red or green laser spot, controllable by mouse or switchable into auto random movement mode.
-mouser (April 27, 2007, 07:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Because we all know our pets don't want that...they want to buy weapons of mass destruction online while we sleep or work. (at least mine does, which is why I keep him away from the pc)  ;D

Besides, unless you have a crt monitor, cat claws can cause damage.

jah:
Hey Mouser, we don't know eachother yet, but April showed me this topic, and i decided to code it for you to mess around with! Haha I was bored man.

This was done in C using the SDL library.
it will show in full screen, and you move the lazer around with your mouse.
also to exit, just hit the escape key!

peace to you all.

http://overdose.pnkllr.net/catchase.zip

hamradio:
The favorite toy for my dog is...

A Red Maglite

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version