ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Screamer Radio frontend - ScreamerMenu

<< < (3/5) > >>

cemole:
Skrommel, works like a charm :Thmbsup:. I haven't checked out the recording and logging of stuff but I'll check it out to see how they work. I have to say that I really like that the ScreamerMenu minimizes when Screamer Radio loses focus (not sure that was the case before). And just another minor thing: the version number in the latest script is 1.1. I've changed my copy manually to 1.2.

cemole:
Feature suggestion:
How about an option for a random station selection? It might be interesting to find out about new radio stations.

Loonier:
In the Screamer Menu Options pane, I set the path to screamer.exe and check 'Start Screamer Radio' - however, that does not 'stick', at least on my PC (nor does the default choice of 'Stop Screamer Radio'; interestingly, clicking the close box on Screamer Menu does not close it or Screamer Radio).  When I close Screamer Radio (which 'closes' ScreamerMenu and gives the message later in this sentence), then click ScreamerMenu.exe, I get the notice 'Can't connect to Screamer Radio!'  Any ideas why this is the case?

damasko:
hello, first of all, skrommel I thank you for this wonderful app!
unfortunately I have some issues to resolve.
 1 - if i schedule a "once" radio rec job, it works. the same job, but scheduled as "daily" doesn't work
 2 - even if I choose "single track mode" screamermenu can't stop the record (the notification baloon appears, but screamer radio doesn't stop recording)
I suppose you built screamermenu using command line parameters passed to screamer radio, how could I schedule in windows xp a record job?
thank you!

patthecat:
Just a heads up for those of you using Screamer Radio:

There's a new beta / pre-release 0.4.0 version available.  Author mentions that he aims to make this release an official stable release as opposed to the version 0.3.9 which has been in beta for over a year.  I have not yet tested to see if Skrommel's Screamer Menu works properly with this version of Screamer Radio.

http://forums.screamer-radio.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9683

-- Version 0.4.0, beta

080503:
 * Resolved long path bug when recording
 * Updated manifest file with Vista privilege properties
 * Tray icon now recreated on explorer restart
 * Tray icon now indicates if you are recording (when custom icon is off)
 * Tray icon menu now has a quicker option to enable/disable recording
 * Preset menus now split into columns of 35 items each

080427:
 * Upgraded BASS to 2.4.0.1
 * Upgraded BASSWMA to 2.4.0.1
 * Upgraded BASS_AAC to 2.4.0.1
 * Added manifest file and adjusted GUI a little, slightly prettier dialog

071022:
 * Fixed internal string bug

070801:
 + Screamer now fades out on stop
 * Windows Desktop Heap bug adressed, but not fixed.. will require new way to