topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:16 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: An impressive piece of software from an impressive guy!  (Read 5277 times)

concept1961

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I really like your LaunchBar Commander, it's powerful and I can configure it the way I want my setup to be.

Just being able to have two icons (or even more) in the tray, one for the games and one for the applications, drop down menus and menus inside menu inside menus, that's really great.

As a matter of fact, I'm questioning myself if I really need the feature I used to like so much about ExeGo, the keyboard shortcut.

I still hate docking bars (for me, the less stuff on the desktop is the best) but I really like the look and functionality of the tray icons.

Most of all, I must say that I'm very impressed by the way you're taking care of your user. I've been coached, supported and all of my questions answered in lesser time than I took to write them.

I realize that you're taking very seriously suggestions from your user and that's quite amazing.

I'm very impressed and my donation is probably one of the best investment I made in my computer history.

Thanks again and keep up this great work.

François
Carpe Diem

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: An impressive piece of software from an impressive guy!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 11:30 PM »
Thanks François  :) :) :)
It's really nice to hear when someone likes one of my programs.. Sometimes with all the support and fixing of issues it's just what i need to stay motivated :)  :-*