ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

KMPlayer and GOMPlayer

<< < (3/7) > >>

Black Mamba:
I've given KMPlayer another try and I admit it's very good.  :up:

However, since I'm a HD addict, I've tried a couple of high definition movies: KMPlayer still have problems with those ones. The reason is the same: it uses some old and unoptimized filters. BUT: it's easy to replace them with external filters so this isn't such a big problem. Another small issue is the subtitle engine: it won't properly play ass subs (don't laugh :P).

If you are a newbie in video players segment or an experienced user, give KMPlayer a chance. It's freeware.

The distance between KMPlayer and my fav. player, Zoom Player, is smaller with every release.  :mad: ;D

Darwin:
KMPlayer has so many settings I can see how this one could be missed...
[ Invalid Attachment ]

Check that box to make a very large KMPCfg.ini file (mine is a whopping >27k!)
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-Hirudin (June 23, 2007, 02:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Nighted - I'd missed that one! I'm here, live, in Belgium. It's raining. A lot. Hard. Why'd I ever leave Vancouver Island?

artkaye:
Just got on this thread.
I'm hooked to KMP though I do not know how to use most of the settings. In fact my PC is connected to my home stereo system and KMP rocks the house so much 'she' gets angry. But for KMP 'she' cannot even stoop to conquer! That's how much I hold KMP in esteem.
However when i want something cool I go for XMP. I've just downloaded the latest version.

Curt:
I have been using KMPlayer since Gizmo's Premium # 144 and I really like it a lot.

-

But I still have the integrated Media Player Classic / K-Lite Codec Pack as my default:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4844.html   :up:

Curt:
However when i want something cool I go for XMP. I've just downloaded the latest version. -artkaye (July 24, 2007, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome at DC, artkaye!  :up:

Did you by any chance happen to misspell "XMP"?, or maybe have a link to the page you downloaded from?? - because the only relevant XMP I could find was last updated January 2001 (!!!); and so I think a link to the right XMP would be really nice!  ;)

:tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version