ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The Gizmo Effect!

<< < (4/4)

CleverCat:
and he happens to be one of those nice, generous, and genuine people on the internet that can sometimes seem increasingly rare).
--- End quote ---

I can attest to that....I had no way of paying for the Premium sub as I don't have a credit card because I am on a Disability Pension, and Debit Cards in South Africa are useless on the net and.....

He kindly gave me a sub.! His letter has been of great value as it points to loads of freebies...

:Thmbsup: kudos to Gizmo

?

AEngineer:
I've been a supporter of both Gizmo and DC for a while.  Both continue the spirit that I remember happily of the original Computer Clubs in which members helped each other, with usually a lead person of both marked technical competence and integrity.  My thanks to both of you.  It's splendid.

Jim Mitchell

best1syn2oil:
I too have arrived by way of Gizmo's Newsletter!  I want to thank Mouser for his work on Process Tamer - it has made a noticeable difference on my antique: HP Pavilion 8756C/512MB SDRAM/XP Home/Creative Dxr3 hardware decoder board with player/Sony DRU-835A DVD burner/Creative DVD-RW burner/D-Link DU 520 USB 2.0 Card. ;D

urlwolf:
Congrats Mouser, and Welcome to all. Sarkand, your post moved me.

lrosebur:
I am a member also for over a year.

Lynn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version