ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Post your FARR v2 Plugin Idea Requests Here - Plugin Writers Read In

<< < (23/60) > >>

nitrix-ud:
Hi, I am just currious. Has anybody started on coding local dictionary search? It would be wonderful if it cooperated with tab files, babylon files and stardict files or at least some of them . I have many dictionaries and have to use stardict now which I do not like... farr plugin would be much better!
--- End quote ---

great idea !
+1

Armando:
Yes great idea (+1)!

lanux128:
Hi, I am just currious. Has anybody started on coding local dictionary search? It would be wonderful if it cooperated with tab files, babylon files and stardict files or at least some of them :). I have many dictionaries and have to use stardict now which I do not like... farr plugin would be much better! :Thmbsup:-czechboy (January 08, 2008, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

as for searching in dictionaries, this comes quite close but a plugin with configurable dictionaries would be nice also..

• Configuring wordweb to search from FARR

Armando:
Here's another potentially useful (??) plugin idea, inspired by Sprankle.

Sprankle[/b][/url] is a handy keyboard activated character map. Find the character you need with leaving the keyboard.
-Nighted (December 28, 2007, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Like I said in a post in this other thread : couldn't Sprankle be linked to farr : type the letters in farr to show all the different related characters, and selecting the character in the farr result window sends it to the clipboard. It should be possible to make a few mollifications to Sprankle to have it play nicely with farr...

What do you think?

johi:
It would be nice if farr could include firefox tabs in its searches. Humanized's Enso has this feature, and I love it. A wilder idea that I haven't seen anywhere is interfacing with firefox to search across open pages for a given text string. Not sure how that'd be implemented, but it'd sure be awesome.-digitalorganics (December 28, 2007, 01:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
This should be quite helpful if someone wants to implement this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version