ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Post your FARR v2 Plugin Idea Requests Here - Plugin Writers Read In

<< < (20/60) > >>

Code6226:
http://lifehacker.com/software/featured-windows-download/schedule-gcal-events-with-launchy-and-the-google-calendar-plug+in-300144.php

Is this possible right now? If not, please somebody implement this.

vince0815:
Plugin idea:

search inside zip files and launch files inside the zipfiles. Could work like this:

open_zipfile myzip.zip -- would display all files contained in myzip.zip and launch a selected file
open_zipfile myzip.zip fmask -- would execute a "dosearch" on the above view thus shortening the result list

justice:
could someone please create a plugin to be able to interact with autohotkey scripts? This way we would open up the autohotkey world  / community here on donationcoder to the farr world.

For example I made a SwitchToTask script that accepts part of a window title, it would be great if it could be enhanced to do livesearch on window titles.
At the moment I'd have to write an autohotkey script that writes out all window titles as text files in a folder periodically which is indexed by farr, lol would be interesting.

nitrix-ud:
could someone please create a plugin to be able to interact with autohotkey scripts? This way we would open up the autohotkey world  / community here on donationcoder to the farr world.
--- End quote ---

+1  :Thmbsup:

i also think it would be EXTREMELY useful to access some FARR informations for writing autohotkey scripts
since it seems that FARR windows are not standard ;)

Cheers, Nitrix

Armando:
+1 too for interaction with AHK.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version