ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Post your FARR v2 Plugin Idea Requests Here - Plugin Writers Read In

<< < (11/60) > >>

taichimaster:
Just to cast another vote for the "kill active processes" plugin, it'd be the one i want the most.
-jgpaiva (July 04, 2007, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I wanted to implement this as well.   Mouser said he's probably the best guy to implement this though, since he already has a lot of process management code from ProcessTamer  :up:

mouser:
yeah but that was before i saw how good and fast you are at implementing these tricky windows system plugins :)

Veign:
IDEA: Search URL history in Firefox (and IE too I guess).

I find myself doing so much from inside a browser that the ability to fire up FARR and get a list of matching URLs that when exceuted will start Firefox and load the requested URL would be a great help.

Thoughts?

mouser:
very nice idea.. (i can't remember if this has been suggested yet).

i've included in the plugin sdk the full source of my farrfox plugin, which lets you search favorites of firefox, ie, and opera, so it might be a good starting point for anyone who wants to add a history search.  i'm not sure if history searching would be best added to farrfox or created as a standalone plugin with a different trigger.

Veign:
I thought about the Favorites but I have so many Favs that I either just start typing a URL (from memory) or run a Google search.

This is a problem that I can't figure out how to remedy - the more bookmarks I have the less I use them, even though mine are very well organized.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version