ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Post your FARR v2 Plugin Idea Requests Here - Plugin Writers Read In

<< < (16/60) > >>

justice:
interesting. so it's more a family of languages, like germanic? hmm I'll have a lookie on wikipedia :)

Muadib:
what about british, american, australian english etc? ;)
-justice (July 19, 2007, 04:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Actually, there's a serious difference between portuguese and brazilian portuguese, that's why i said i can't do the brazilian one, recently i read a brazilian blog entry and wasn't able to understand much more than our fellow lashiec, which is spanish :)
-jgpaiva (July 19, 2007, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I agree with you jgpaiva. The Portuguese from Portugal and the one from Brazil are quite different in many parts, but its core is the same. As Brazilian I can assure you that  :P

I will be very happy doing the Brazilian version, but I have no clue about what I should do. If we are talking about the hangman list of words, I can do the translation from the English version.

Please, let me know if I can be useful.

cerAmik:
A way to create alias from the sherlock & opensearch search engine plugins of Firefox/IE7 would be fantastic. I have more than hundred search engines there and i often add/remove engines, so it take me too many time to create ffar alias manually.

for firefox you can extract/decode url, names and icons from xml files in "C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profile]\searchplugins\"

mouser:
that's a really nice idea cerAmik.. let's see if we can't find a way to make all of those search engines available using some kind of filterable plugin.

ak_:
Maybe this idea is crazy, not faisable or simply plain stupid, but here it is. For a few days now, i've been using farr to search my mp3 library from time to time, and find it quite convenient. Maybe there would be a way to make farr some kind of mp3 manager. Mouser mentionned the upcoming database option, which could be an improvement for mp3 handling, considering the amount of files. But then i thought, it would be awesome to find a way to store id3 in a database and have farr search it. This way we could use lightweight players (like xmplay) and still have quick access to mp3. No more memory-eating programs like iTunes etc.

Maybe that's an idiotic thought, i dunno...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version