ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Post your FARR v2 Plugin Idea Requests Here - Plugin Writers Read In

<< < (6/60) > >>

Dr-Leech:
a plugin that search Clipboard Help+Spell databases would be great..

:)

edbro:
maybe someone can write a plugin to interface with the best free+pay sticky notes apps, so you can add stickies from farr.
-mouser (April 28, 2007, 06:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Great idea. I pointed an alias to a Powerpro script:

--- ---local nh
nh = note.open
note.setCategory(nh,"reminder")
note.ontop(nh,0)

Muadib:
Hi Mouser,

First of all, forgive me if this is already available or it can be done using another software.

Secondly, I really appreciate FARR  :Thmbsup: and I miss just one thing, that I don't know if it can be implemented as a plug-in or it should be a different software: last programs executed.

What I mean is something different from the default Windows space available inside the "Start" menu (Win XP), which I never know when will include a program there. I'm looking for something more similar to "My recent documents", but having programs instead. I know that there is a software (which I don't remember the name) that include that as an extra menu in the "Start", but I don't like going through too much sub-menus to find the software I used two minutes ago. It Could be faster to me if i could find it in a easier way (a pop-up maybe?) in the FARR.

Thank you for this very helpful software.

mouser:
this was recently suggested by someone else and i think it's a very good idea to add, perhaps as a plugin.

so in other words, FARR should know about recently launched programs and recently open documents and can either show them on request, or search for them when searching, with higher scores.

if any c++ coder wants to work with me to add this as a built-in function into farr, i'd be very happy to work with them on it -- if you write generic c++ code to grab me a list of recent docs and recently launched files i'd be honored to integrate it into core features of farr.  email me at [email protected].

mouser:
I'd like to see a farr plugin that does what ServicesCtl by OGroeger does, lets you type "services *" and shows you matching background services in windows, and their running status (green or red light icons), and lets you toggle them on and off when you click.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version