ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9

<< < (27/50) > >>

Hirudin:
oh, also is there a way to only open one instances of itself???
-reko100 (May 07, 2007, 10:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Those 2 options on the left combined with the highlighted option on the right might be enough for what you want.

So far as I know, Directory Opus doesn't have any kind of timeout or anything.

reko100:
Thank you...maybe i will go to the DOpus forum to find out more....

Nudel:
Just wondering if i mess up the settings or not, is it common for DOpus to exit after a certain time of inactivity?

As it exit by itself twice this morning....-reko100 (May 07, 2007, 10:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
If something crashes then it might cause Opus to exit. Usually the culprits are shell extensions but it's quite rare. Another possible cause of unexpected exits is using a pirate version, but let's not go there. :)

reko100:
ok, I have reinstall DOpus and have not have an unrxpected exit for the past two hours...going to cross my fingers.. :P

Nudel:
Opus 9.0.0.2 just got release with a few more fixes for issues that people raised in the support forum. Like 9.0.0.1 it probably won't be on the auto-updater (at least for a while). Here's the list of changes:
http://resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php?p=23152

I wish I got support like this from some of the other products I've bought. :( Venturing out of the Opus forums to seek support for other software/hardware is a harsh reminder of how poor most support is. I feel lucky if someone even replies to my messages, let alone fixes/improves things in response, let alone after only a few days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version