ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9

<< < (26/50) > >>

moerl:
It's strange a 9.0.0.1 update was mentioned, yet when I check for updates in my 9.0.0.0 that I have installed, I'm told that I have the latest version running already.

Nudel:
It's strange a 9.0.0.1 update was mentioned, yet when I check for updates in my 9.0.0.0 that I have installed, I'm told that I have the latest version running already.
-moerl (May 07, 2007, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
See a couple of posts back. The auto-updater is lagging behind what's available on the website (on purpose).

For a guide to the main new features in Opus 9, see my page: http://nudel.dopus.com/opus9/ (There are lots more changes in the Release Notes but that takes longer to read and isn't full of pretty pictures like my overview/guide is. :) )

Darwin:
I had the same experience, but visited the gpsoft download page, downloaded and installed the update and all is well...

reko100:
Hi, i just transfer from xplorer2 to DOpus 9.0...wow that's certainly an upgrade worth my time... :Thmbsup:

Although the strength of DOpus is in its customisation, i am able to work very comfortablely with the default settings...

Just wondering if i mess up the settings or not, is it common for DOpus to exit after a certain time of inactivity?

As it exit by itself twice this morning....

reko100:
oh, also is there a way to only open one instances of itself???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version