ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9

<< < (48/50) > >>

J-Mac:
Thanks 4wd. I think it must have been longer than that because that was shown to me back in 2007 when I purchased DOpus. I sent an email to support asking about it and was given a link directly to that or a very similar clause. I just purchased a single license plus a USB export license back then.

Thanks!

Jim

edbro:
I never realized that. Good to know.

I think their wording could use some work. The one statement seems pretty unambigous; "on a single computer". I certainly consider my laptop a computer.

4wd:
Thanks 4wd. I think it must have been longer than that because that was shown to me back in 2007 .....-J-Mac (August 19, 2010, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Probably was, time becomes more fluid when you're retired :)

I think their wording could use some work. The one statement seems pretty unambigous; "on a single computer". I certainly consider my laptop a computer.
-edbro (August 19, 2010, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you only have laptops then I guess you can install a Single license on two laptops you own, (in theory).  I've a Dual license and have it installed on my desktop and my two laptops.

mrainey:
That's the thing with good software, I don't mind paying for it if it's the best and I'm using it a lot.
--- End quote ---

Right on.   8)

cyberdiva:
The license change (to permit a single license to be used on both a laptop and a desktop) occurred when DOpus went to version 9.  When I bought version 8, I bought a dual license so I could put it on both.  I was expecting to have to upgrade the dual license, but I found to my delight that the policy had changed and that I could buy a single license upgrade and use it on both.  So whenever version 9 came out is when the change occurred.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version