ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9

<< < (45/50) > >>

Darwin:
If they lower the prices, they (probably) have a good reason for that. v10, hm. Maybe released with some serious price increasement.  :P
-Tuxman (January 26, 2010, 09:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, believe it or not, Dopus is far from being the most expensive file manager out there. Check out the prices of PentaWare's offerings...

Tuxman:
I presume this is the reason why no-one knows them, right?  :D

Darwin:
I presume this is the reason why no-one knows them, right?  :D
-Tuxman (January 26, 2010, 10:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Who?

Tuxman:
You see?  :D

Nudel:
If they lower the prices, they (probably) have a good reason for that. v10, hm.-Tuxman (January 26, 2010, 09:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's not GPSoft themselves lowering the price; it's a reseller, and only for one day, so doesn't really indicate anything except that you can get it cheaper from one site for one day if you want to.

(GPSoft themselves did just have an end-of-year sale but they do that almost every year.)

Maybe released with some serious price increasement.  :P-Tuxman
--- End quote ---
Not sure why you'd infer that from this. :)

wonder is version 10 around the corner . . .-Tomos
--- End quote ---
Depends how big your corners are. :) v10 is in development but it's not coming out tomorrow or anything like that. (More than that, I can't say. In fact, I don't know.)

FWIW, v9 is still being supported and updated w/ free fixes & features, almost 3 years after its release. Last update was 3 weeks ago and the free 9.5 point release which added Win7 support was about 3 months ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version