ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9

<< < (43/50) > >>

4wd:
btw 4wd I love the ideas of your drive bar. I set the root menu up to add program files / program files x86 / program data as well. Love it, thanks for sharing.  :P-Lefax32 (October 09, 2009, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

No problem, I don't tend to set up a lot of dedicated buttons for paths otherwise I'd probably spend more time trying to remember which button is what path :)

DonL:
Dopus comes with "multi-level undo". I assume that refers to the size of the undo stack. Does anybody happen to know how many levels there are?

Thanks,
Don

4wd:
Dopus comes with "multi-level undo". I assume that refers to the size of the undo stack. Does anybody happen to know how many levels there are?-DonL (October 12, 2009, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

10 according to the Output Window and the DOpus.chm help file.

I can't see anything in the prefs to change the number of levels.

Considering the fluid nature of files and directories maybe it's not worth implementing more than that since you can undo a multiple file/dir action with a single undo.

DonL:
Dopus comes with "multi-level undo". I assume that refers to the size of the undo stack. Does anybody happen to know how many levels there are?-DonL (October 12, 2009, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

10 according to the Output Window and the DOpus.chm help file.

I can't see anything in the prefs to change the number of levels.

Considering the fluid nature of files and directories maybe it's not worth implementing more than that since you can undo a multiple file/dir action with a single undo.
-4wd (October 13, 2009, 01:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks.

I could see a use for more levels. If I rename 20 files here (one after the other, not mass rename) and later 20 files there, it might come to my mind that the first 20 files should not have been renamed the way I did it.

cranioscopical:
If I rename 20 files here (one after the other, not mass rename) and later 20 files there, it might come to my mind that the first 20 files should not have been renamed the way I did it.
-DonL (October 13, 2009, 05:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thank goodness at least one other person works as I do!!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version