ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Process Tamer Update Coming -- Express your feature requests here!

<< < (9/17) > >>

Armando:
BTW, Armando, thanks for the link to BES -- looks worth checking out!
-Cavalcader (August 08, 2007, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've been mainly using BES to limit Word's eccentricities in the past : i had problem with grammar checking in French -- I guess French is too much of a complex language for a small CPU.  :)

hercules550:
Please keep your comments germane to the topic, which is feature requests. I don't care about which media player or other utilities you are using. It's annoying to be notified of additions to this topic and come to read personal off topic chitchat.

Armando:
 :-\

Darwin:
Please keep your comments germane to the topic, which is feature requests. I don't care about which media player or other utilities you are using. It's annoying to be notified of additions to this topic and come to read personal off topic chitchat.
-hercules550 (August 08, 2007, 03:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ouch! Spanked!

Now a feature request (to keep this post germane): I'd like to be able to create different profiles for PT so that, depending on what I am using my computer for, I can set the priorities for running processes accordingly. Just a thought...

mouser:
I'd like to be able to create different profiles for PT so that, depending on what I am using my computer for, I can set the priorities for running processes accordingly. Just a thought..
--- End quote ---

yes, i think this will be in the next version.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version