ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Process Tamer Update Coming -- Express your feature requests here!

<< < (6/17) > >>

mouser:
definitely -- i'll be working on this quite soon actually and then ill have more details and more detailed questions.. Just have to get farr2 beta public ASAP, then i can start to work on my backlog of pt and other work.

Cavalcader:
Sounds good! No rush -- just getting a "whether" report.  :P

mediaguycouk:
Hi everyone.

I donated for the screen shot capture program but have found this little gem.

A feature that would really help my work is that an option under 'explicit rule' could be to force to CPU 0,1,2 or 3.

justice:
Maybe obvious but I would love to see vista support, as I can't get it to work on Vista Enterprise, I tried compatibility settings but no to avail.

ssoundman:
I've said it before and I'll say it again... "Awesome program and website, Mouser. Thanks!"  :Thmbsup:

I'd like to see Vista support as well.

Also, I'd like to see an option in the next build to hide the icon in the system tray - perhaps a hot-key combination could open it. That way it would be less likely to be messed with by users who have no business messing with it (I service a lot of laptops for a college and I must allow all users to have administrative privileges).

However, I also agree that a small footprint is important, so if I had to make a choice I'd give up the hide-the-icon option in order to keep PT small.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version