ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

DMEX Bar

<< < (3/3)

skywalka:
With your reassurances I opened the file & it was a miniversion of GetRight that then downloaded the DMEX Bar.

TinMan, maybe you'd prefer an in-between version.  Version 8 was floating around for a while.  I'm curious to know what features the newest version is missing.

Tinman57:
  Oh geeze, I can't even remember what all was missing from the new version.  I think some of the features was a bunch of filename clipboard commands, but I slept since then.  lol.

Yes, I forgot to mention that the file was a downloader.  I have no idea why people do such things.  I do know the downloader was clean and didn't try to send out anything or download anything it wasn't supposed to.....

If there was documentation for version 8 I could take a look and see if they dropped any of my favorite commands, otherwise I'd stay with 3.19 since it works just fine....   :)

lanux128:
With your reassurances I opened the file & it was a miniversion of GetRight that then downloaded the DMEX Bar.-skywalka (May 01, 2007, 07:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
if i'm not mistaken, Simtel downloads come with a GetRight mini-containers, probably to allow pause/resume.. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version