ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Quizo QTTabbar

<< < (4/24) > >>

Nighted:
I do something similar using Locate. 

I use SlickRun and type find, search, or locate and then the terms and in about 3 seconds I have my results. I don't know if you can do this with QTToolbar. Would be cool though.

Curt:
..., given that QTToolbar2 only searches the current folder it's very extensive custom search options really seems overkill.
-Nod5 (April 12, 2007, 03:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have only had this machine for a month, so I don't really use Search, yet - I know where the little stuff I have so far is located - but please don't forget that QT will search the entire PC as well, if you want it to. But of course you're right; it really should search subfolders too.

Curt:
I guess there aren't any comments since most of us that would use this kind of extended functionality have already moved to an explorer replacement... -f0dder (April 11, 2007, 03:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Having read "Getting to know Directory Opus" I can understand what you mean. I never cared for such programs before because of their asking prices, but this Directory Opus 9 is awesome!

- and so is the price.   :(

Nighted:
Here's a Tango theme for QT TabBar.

*I should mention that if you want to use these then you must right click on QT's toolbar > Customize > Browse Image > then point to wherever you want to save this PNG file. Your toolbar buttons will then look like this:

Curt:
Wow, Nighted; from very good looking to even better looking!
 :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version