ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

<< < (4/4)

tinjaw:
Surprisingly, I have to leave off the %1 to get this to work, but now the shortcut is in my Send To folder, and works fine.-AndyM (April 03, 2007, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
It wouldn't have been so surprising if I would have taken the time to explain that it wouldn't be required in certain circumstances - like in a shortcut.  :-\ Sorry for not explaining that. But I am glad to see that this info was useful.  :Thmbsup:

dhuser:
Just tried Photo Toolkit, and I like it. It does offer some nice photo editing features in the Viewer. It also includes its' own photo viewer and editor. I posted three screenshots below:

My only problem that I have with it is that it starts automatically with Windows, after unloading the toolbar from the Windows Image/Fax Viewer, it can be hard to find the settings menu, and that if the Windows Image/Fax viewer is not the default image viewer/editor, it always asks if you would like to make it the default.

Overall Nice Program, with some good features.

dhuser

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version