ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

<< < (2/4) > >>

Curt:
Quote:

Photo Toolkit ...  integrates directly into Windows Explorer and can function as an add-on program with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer providing quick access to several powerful editing options. This unique integration technology is patent pending.

Photo Toolkit does not embarrass you with a complicated interface: it enriches the software you're accustomed to with new additional features and lets you enhance your photos in the usual environment!

With Photo Toolkit everything you may need for image editing and enhancement is right there at your fingertips!

Photo Toolkit Features:
Download Photo Toolkit free and appreciate the ease of this complete photo software suite designed to make image editing a more enjoyable experience!

Color Correction:
The Color Correction plugin contains a number of advanced tools for adjusting image color balance, contrast, brightness and saturation. An image can be fixed automatically (default color correction will be performed) or edited in manual mode.

Fix Red Eye:
The Fix Red Eye plugin allows you to quickly and easily remove red eye from your photos. An image can be fixed automatically (no manual selection is needed in the vast majority of photos) or edited in manual mode.

Denoise:
The Denoise plugin removes digital noise or Jpeg artifacts from your images. An image can be fixed automatically (standard denoise) or edited in manual mode if you want to perform Jpeg denoise. See examples...

Make Up:
The Make Up plugin contains a complete set of retouching tools for portrait enhancement. See examples...

Caricature:
The Caricature plugin lets you create funny caricatures transforming photos with special warping effects. See examples...

Lighting Effects:
The Lighting Effects plugin lets you apply artistic lighting effects to your photos, as well as add 3D relief. See examples...

Straighten:
The Straighten plugin offers the easiest way to straighten tilted photos simply by drawing a line that you want to be horizontal or vertical. See examples...

Resample:
The Resample plugin allows you to resize images enlarging or reducing them without image quality loss. The tool can be used to increase image resolution for better printing. See examples...

Crop:
The Crop plugin is a convenient tool that lets you crop images bringing out the most attractive details. See examples...

Convert:
The Convert plugin allows you to convert the image format (jpeg, bmp, png, gif, tiff).

Batch processing:
Now Photo Toolkit allows you to edit your images in batch mode. Batch processing lets you quickly edit multiple photos with minimal effort! You can process batches of images easily using Windows Explorer context menu. Just highlight several files, right-click on them and select the desired plugin. Besides, batch processing can be done in the stand-alone program.

tinjaw:
I want to place a link in "Open With ..." and "Send To ..."
-Curt (April 02, 2007, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

In File Explorer, right click on the file (say a .jpg file) and choose Open With and then Choose Program and select Windows Picture and Fax Viewer as the program.

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

[attachthumb=#2][/attachthumb]

Darwin:
Don't forget to check the box underneath the list for "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file."

Curt:
Sorry; I didn't explain properly.  :-[

I think this amplified version of the Fax Viewer is very fine, but its not THAT fine.... I don't wanna attach any type of file to the Fax Viewer, I only want to have it among the listed programs. Explorer will do that, you will say, yes, but only after taking time to think about it. But if I use SendTo Toys or BAxBEx OpenExpert or any other editor of the Open_With option, the Explorer suggestions are not listed but replaced with apps I must navigate to. So if I use SendTo Toys and OpenExpert (and I do) I will have no way to add the Fax Viewer, because they are waiting for me to tell the name and place - and I can't find it, because its a DLL with multible jobs, it seems.

Hmmm... Did this make any sense?

Curt:
Sorry; I didn't explain properly.  :-[
-Curt (April 03, 2007, 02:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please, forgive me; I am such a clown expressing myself.  :-[

The menu picture you showed is almost an exact copy of my Explorer context menu:

- so inside Explorer the problem is not how to reach the Fax Viewer.

The problem is how to reach it when you want to add it to some third party program's options inside the right-click context menu - programs like SendTo Toys or OpenExpert - because they will not show the Explorer suggestions (the suggestions we can see at the picture), but will wait for you to navigate them to the executing file.

But of course, I should write the author of SendTo Toys and ask him! My dear; why haven't I thought of this before? Please, forgive me for having taken up your time!  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version