ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

slenderFARR - a new skin for FARR

<< < (5/10) > >>

Nod5:
Robert, great!  :Thmbsup: I guess the other obstacles on the "road to minimality" are things only mouser can do something about.

Lashiec:
Would it be possible to have only the main FARR window skinned? I love the skin, but seeing the rest of the FARR windows skinned (especially when you call Windows "Open" dialog) turns me off.

rbeeger:
Would it be possible to have only the main FARR window skinned? I love the skin, but seeing the rest of the FARR windows skinned (especially when you call Windows "Open" dialog) turns me off.
-Lashiec (February 29, 2008, 09:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Glad you like the skin.
There is no way for the skin author to determine what parts of FARR are skinned or not.

@Mouser: Could you add an option to only skin the main window and the menu on the main window with the currently selected skin? Although the options window itself isn't skinned, the Open dialog (used in "Options > Display > Play sound on display") and other windows like "Options > Updates ... > Set Plugin Memo Font" are skinned.

mouser:
yes i think i can; i'll put it on my todo list which i am going to take a whack at this month,

Nod5:
this is still my main skin in FARR - minimal is best. But a drawback is that the vert/horiz scrollbar doesn't match the minimal style of the FARR inputbox.

Is there presently some easy way for me to change that?
I followed the initial advice in this thread https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=14454.0 to downloaded Skin Builder from http://www.link-rank.com/download.htm , opened the slenderFARR skin, imported scrollbars from another skin and saved. But just like Andish in that thread I get the "This skin is for older versions" error in FARR when I try to load the modified skin. Has some way around that problem cropped up by now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version