ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

TOOL fans unite

(1/1)

f0dder:
Okay, everybody that likes TOOL, let me know. I have this idea that a lot of us programmer types dig bands like nine inch nails and tool, and after a supergreat concert, I'd really like to try and promote a local upcoming band, if it's okay with you people :)

http://www.boilmusic.com - I can probably arrange a few giveaways for the interested.

PS: hope this kind of 'advertising' is okay. I'm purely a fan of the band. I think the drummer of DIE, one of my friends, know the guys from BOIL... so I'm not 100% partial. And hey, that was a commercial by itself.

Sorry :)

TucknDar:
I'm not a programmer, but I'm definitely a Tool fan! I also listen to NIN and A Perfect Circle to name a few.

Dr-Leech:
hey I love Tool and APC.. among other bands too..

cthorpe:
Hey, checked out the band, and I like it  :Thmbsup:

Would love to hear the rest of their album.

Been a nin fan since Pretty Hate Machine, and a Tool fan since Opiate.  Eagerly awaiting nin's newest.

f0dder:
Pretty soon I'll have a BOIL album to spare - can send it to the first bidder that's willing to pay shipping cost from Denmark.

Not sure what to think of NIN's newest... the couple tracks they played live last friday ( :-* :-* :-*) seemed fine enough, but I'm not to fond of "your god is dead and noone cares" morphing into "may god have mercy on our dirty little hearts". But we'll see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version