ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Plugin API and Samples for Find+Run Robot Coming Soon.. Requests?

<< < (2/2)

Armando:
Great !  :)
Yes, endless possibilities indeed.
But What I'd really like to be able to do is :
- Searching phone + emails, etc. in Outlook Contacts
- Searching Calendar items in Outlook
- Searching Tasks in Outlook

Many of these things are already embedded in X1 or Copernic. So, *maybe* FARR could be made to send search terms and arguments in X1 and/or Copernic ? Or would it be better to have a more autonomous FARR ?

A.

mouser:
Many of these things are already embedded in X1 or Copernic. So, *maybe* FARR could be made to send search terms and arguments in X1 and/or Copernic ? Or would it be better to have a more autonomous FARR ?
--- End quote ---

personally i think this is a very good idea, like plugin for farr that can ask x1/copernic/googledesktop/windowsdesktop to search for stuff and return results to farr window.

TucknDar:
--- End quote ---

personally i think this is a very good idea, like plugin for farr that can ask x1/copernic/googledesktop/windowsdesktop to search for stuff and return results to farr window.
-mouser (April 01, 2007, 02:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, yes please!! Would be a fantastic plugin!!

Armando:
Wouldn't it ?  :)

TucknDar:
It would 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version