ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: Display mouse clicks and key presses

<< < (3/5) > >>

nudone:
excellent.

i wouldn't be surprised to see the feature being built in to some of the screencaster progs when they finally wake up to the idea.

mouser:
i agree with you nudone, i suspect this will become common eventually.

bmm:
Nice work with the new version. :)

The programs mentioned above (ViewletBuilder, Demo Builder and Wink) that doesn't capture tooltips also doesn't capture transparent windows/objects. But fortunately it is easy to get the script to work with the these screencast programs. It is just a matter of deleting or setting a ";" in front of the following line. (It is not enough to set transparency=255).

--- ---WinSet,Transparent,%transparency%,ShowOff
This could probably be included as a "compatibility setting" in the ini file instead of editing the script.

mouser:
nice catch bmm; skrommel you might want to add a comment about that in your ahk.

oyster:
Thank you, bmm and Skrommel :D
I have tried this script, it is nice and works almost like what I have expected. But here are some problems:
1. It does not support key-combination well, for example, I press Ctrl+D, sometimes there is only Ctrl is shown.  I am using win98 and I have added Ctrl in the ini file
The showed mouse button disappear more quick than keypress. If I Ctrl+LMB, "LButton" flashes quickly, and then there is only "ctrl" left on the screen

2. How can I change the order of displayed characters. If I use Shift+F1, "F1 Shift" is shown. But I think Shift, Ctrl, Alt then other chars and mouse is a good order.

3. How can I get the real keypress? If I press Enter, it says "Enter NumpadEnter",",<" for "," etc. How can I get "a", "A", "shift a", ",", "<" and so on?

thanx again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version