ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I found a jewel of a program: XMplay

<< < (4/8) > >>

Krazy Hawaiian:
 :o WOW!!  After spending half the afternoon fooling with this thing I must admit it ROCKS!!!  HARD!  :Thmbsup:

Awesome guys thanks for letting us know about it! Unreal the DSP's for it free.... never see that with any other players...

My comps hooked to a Denon 7.1 HT receiver that is controlling a bank of old 4 SAE tube amps... 5000W RMS+ worth through a SAE mixing board then into 6 Altec surrounds and 4 15 inch JBL Pro woofers in a custom enclosure thats actually my desk.

It literally rips my house apart!  Tears the sheetrock off the studs!
XMPlayer is helping things along quite nicely thank you! Especially with that killer bass boost OMG!!

(I worked with JBL designing cabinets for a local sound and stage company, Egg Shell Lighting they put on most of the big shows here. Thats how I got all the big buck goodies, I'd never be able to afford this stuff otherwise. Not living in Hawaii at least!)

Thanks again!  :Thmbsup:

Krazy Hawaiian:
Hell if my motorcycles dont make me deaf this dam stereo system is sure trying LOLz   ;D

Sheesh, I came here looking for a fix for URL Snoopers failure to launch and got sidetracked by XMPlayer !!!    :D   least it was fun!!  :P

urlwolf:
darwin, would you mind putting my favorite VUPlayer to the comparison test... http://vuplayer?  I first learned about it here on DC. 
-jdd (March 24, 2007, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
vuplayer uses the exact same engine as xmplayer. from their page:
BASS library is copyright © 1999-2007 Ian Luck
http://www.un4seen.com
--- End quote ---

Darwin:
Two things... first the second one:

Welcome KrazyHawaiian! You've been all over the place here today and no one (that I've seen) has yet given you a big donationcoder welcome, so let me be the first! Hope to see a lot more of you here.

Now for my other point, looks like I'd better start a new thread with my comparisons. I'll try to get things organized and post later tonight or tomorrow.

urlwolf:
Note: mp3toys (the album art powerhouse) uses the BASS engine too. Unfortunately, it doesn't take plugins (no ozone) so I wouldn't use it as a player.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version