ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your favorite eBay/auction helping software?

<< < (5/9) > >>

FiarHors:
Auction Sentry Deluxe has worked well for me for the past 2 years.  Easy to use. :up:

kalos:
I've been using JBidWatcher and I love it. Best of all it's FREE  :up:
It has user definable tabs to keep track of different auction groups (either in progress or completed). The sniping feature works very well. The user interface is lightweight, easy to navigate and customizable. Time Sync with Ebay servers. Can set up a table of multiple searches, each of which can be scheduled as either one time or on a repeat timer. 

The author states at the bottom of the home page "Unlike other bid management software, it is EXTREMELY flexible in its formatting, which has let it survive with virtually no changes to the web-page extraction code over the last two years of eBay's constant fluctuation of formatting.

This has been a source of frustration for me using other tools, and I am impressed that JBidWatcher has worked so well for me for so long without any bugs or problems that I've seen. I'm not usually a fan of Java programs, but this one has been a winner for me.
Check it out..

http://www.jbidwatcher.com/

-fhayes (March 24, 2007, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

sir I use this too, but why I cant have the shipping column displayed?

Mark0:
Gixen - eBay Sniper, an online service. Helped a lot of times!  :Thmbsup:

Bye!

kalos:
Munnin

I enjoyed the 'ebay categories' feature alot and the 'enter your location to calculate shipping costs'
if you find these in another program please inform me

thanks

kalos:
is there a software that I can search all ebay sites (.co.uk, .fr, etc) at the same time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version