ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your favorite eBay/auction helping software?

<< < (4/9) > >>

fhayes:
I've been using JBidWatcher and I love it. Best of all it's FREE  :up:
It has user definable tabs to keep track of different auction groups (either in progress or completed). The sniping feature works very well. The user interface is lightweight, easy to navigate and customizable. Time Sync with Ebay servers. Can set up a table of multiple searches, each of which can be scheduled as either one time or on a repeat timer. 

The author states at the bottom of the home page "Unlike other bid management software, it is EXTREMELY flexible in its formatting, which has let it survive with virtually no changes to the web-page extraction code over the last two years of eBay's constant fluctuation of formatting.

This has been a source of frustration for me using other tools, and I am impressed that JBidWatcher has worked so well for me for so long without any bugs or problems that I've seen. I'm not usually a fan of Java programs, but this one has been a winner for me.
Check it out..

http://www.jbidwatcher.com/

ellios:
Hello everyone - This is my first post on here, I came across this forum and decided that I would join in as eBay is a popular website (Or at least I like it).  Anyway, I came across a website called AuctionPixie a while ago and they basically offer their members a few things free, such as:

* Automatic Feedback (free if you use the gallery or insert a link)
* A free scrolling gallery for your items - which automatically inserts.
* A misspelled item finder for eBay, so that I can find some good bargains.

I think there are some other things too, but they are the main ones I think.  Anyway, the link to the website is here:

http://www.auctionpixie.co.uk/

A screen capture can be viewed here:

What's your favorite eBay/auction helping software?

Good luck if you deciede to try it, I think its worth while, but each to their own.  Compliments on the forums too, they are really good!  :D

mouser:
Welcome ellios  :up:

Seems like we are starting to get some good new discoveries here in this thread.. Anyone feel like volunteering to do a big auction tool review?  :)

Deozaan:
Oh carp I'm having way too much fun with eBay thanks to this thread.

eBay will nickel and dime me to death.  :(

masu:
nothing. I don't buy/sell much over ebay, just a few parts a month, so I needn't an extra tool for ebay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version