ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your favorite eBay/auction helping software?

<< < (7/9) > >>

KenR:
How about just a list of the top few for starters?
-Deozaan (December 15, 2007, 11:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

OMG Deozaan! What an incredibly reasonable request.

Five that I thought the best or had particular strengths were:
Speed Bid
Bayside Sniper II
ESR - Auction Watcher
Auction Navigator
Auction Defender

Addendum
The last two that I thought were good or had particular strengths were:
Prospector
SpeedBid

Ken

Deozaan:
Thanks Ken.

Earthcoder:
ShowCase

I found this software a couple of weeks ago, i was looking for a program that would upload images to my ftp then i could copy and paste the Images then add to Nvu for making my ebay auctions.
But then i found this program and its amazing saved alot of time ftping and copy and pasting.

worth trying out.

http://www.prime2s.com/Showcase/index.html

http://www.prime2s.com/Showcase/demo.html   <-- demo of how it works.

oltimer:
Like several others have written, I would strongly recommend both Auction Sentry and Auction Sentry Deluxe.  The author, Dan Hite, has provided excellent, responsive, support whenever needed due to ebay changes.   I have used Auction Sentry ($14.95 lifetime license) for many years and still use it on occasion.  I upgraded to Auction Sentry Deluxe ($24.95 license for up to 3 computers with $9.99 annual renewal) when it was offered to Auction Sentry users as an upgrade for the usual price of license renewal, because I wanted to try the additional features offered for more than the ten days permitted by the trial license.  Since that time I have purchased two Deluxe license renewals and feel the 84 cents a month has been an extremely worthwhile investment.   

For those of you who are even more frugal than I am, keep your eyes open, since Dan has offered Auction Sentry Deluxe for the price of an annual license renewal a couple times in the past year.  It has saved me much frustration and many more dollars than I paid.  :up:

rjbull:
I'd have to use an Web-based online service because I'm not online 24/7, but was put off by a comment in one of the UK magazines that some eBay sniping sites are centres of ID theft.  Any comments on that, please?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version