ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Tolipo - todo list for programmers

<< < (3/4) > >>

Gothi[c]:
Thanks ;)

justice:
Am going to try this out at work tomorrow. Looks good and a good replacement of my many scribbles-on-notepad-which-weeks-later-i-can't-read method. automatic changes documentation is another step closer towards actually usable development tools. Let's just wait for programming editors that can show documentation in a seperate side column alongside the coding, and it should be a lot easier to properly document code without getting in the way. ;)

justice:
Is this still being developed? I'd like to be able to drag and drop tasks between projects in the list, and use the delete key on the keyboard to delete a task, F2 to rename it. I'm using Tolipo at the moment to have a "next 3 tasks" list of my todolist which is held on a FogBugz database. This way when I'm lost i can easy between 3 priority projects and add new ones from the bigger pool. This keeps me productive without drowning in tasks.

Gothi[c]:
Great ideas! It shall be done. :)
(just be patient ;) )

Is this still being developed? I'd like to be able to drag and drop tasks between projects in the list, and use the delete key on the keyboard to delete a task, F2 to rename it. I'm using Tolipo at the moment to have a "next 3 tasks" list of my todolist which is held on a FogBugz database. This way when I'm lost i can easy between 3 priority projects and add new ones from the bigger pool. This keeps me productive without drowning in tasks.
-justice (November 07, 2007, 08:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

justice:
Cool It would also be good if you were asked for the todo and changelog files on creation of a project instead of having to do this yourself. The resulting files are xml is there an easy way to get a plain text changelog out of it? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version