ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for 'Open With...' Editor

<< < (3/5) > >>

Curt:
I think one important feature in such a new OpenWith_2 would be the option NOT to replace Explorer's OpenWith, at least not until you are ready for it. BAxBEx's present version will replace Explorer's option at once, leaving you with no OpenWith options for as long as it will take you to edit. Furthermore BAxBEx's version doesn't offer any suggestions, as Explorer will, which I have found to be a major lack. So it might be best if OpenWith_2 somehow could integrate with the Explorer OpenWith, rarther than replacing it?

Curt:
if OpenWith_2 somehow could integrate with the Explorer OpenWith, rarther than replacing it?
-Curt (March 15, 2007, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

The Mac users have it:

Curt:
DonationCoder.com will soon announce a utility that I predict will become a favorite here..
a tool for easily creating custom right-click context menu items, in a way easier and more powerful than seen in any existing program.

it will also come with a bunch of context menu tools.

we welcome your suggestions for simple right-click context menu tools you'd like to see
(like move-to-specific folder, copy path to clipboard, etc.)
-mouser (August 02, 2005, 08:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ruffnekk:
Could this 'OpenWith_2' be such a mouser's ContextMenu Commander tool?

Ruffnekk:
Yes I guess you can wait for that before I do anything ;) It has moved down quite a few steps on my to-do list now :P

Curt:
It has moved down quite a few steps on my to-do list now -Ruffnekk (March 17, 2007, 04:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ohh, I imagined you would contact mouser in order to co-operate on the project...  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version