ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

About signing up to download freeware license keys - READ IN PLEASE

<< < (10/28) > >>

mouser:
hi scnneeblau, i will email you and see if i can help.

i just helped someone today and the problem was they generated a license key for the wrong program.  the license key page has different license keys for each program.

also see: https://www.donationcoder.com/Help/entry/1/

mouser:
you could also click the "chat" button at top and join the chat channel to get some live help and some fun conversation :)

shirtour:
I have just downloaded Process Tamer because after I recommended it to my daughter,
she said it stopped her laptop from thrashing and sped it up!
So now I have downloaded it myself and have just finished reading the first 2 pages of relevant info for newcomers.

Mouser, I am SO impressed with your civility and elegant manners, your patient acceptance of human foibles, and last but not least, your erudition! It is sad to see the poor level of English reflected in so many computer forums. It is a delight to see the caliber of members here! The exchanges are really quite delightful.

Important Q.:
 Is Process Tamer VISTA COMPATIBLE, please?
Ditto Screenshot Captor?

I applaud your attempts to make the free-software available-by-optional-donation method workable!

May the Force be with you! (Oops, wrong TV show!)

StarTrekShirtour

wreckedcarzz:
All the apps here @ DC that are made by mouser/skrommel/the main coders ARE Vista compatible 100% (including mine) :)

Also, welcome to DC!

knkn:
I am eligible for a permanent non-expiring license key as at today, 19th Jan. But the page still shows me a 6-Month Renewable License Key. What should I do to get a permanent key?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version