ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

roboform2go or sticky password?

<< < (8/15) > >>

Josh:
I agree with John. Roboform's activation procedures is actually very tame compared to quite a few other product's I've tried.

Darwin:
Yup. Agreed. It's not too bad and they're very flexible about it. I do, however, worry about the issue of being able to access my data if they go under. However, if that were to happen, the free version is available so you're data would not be inaccessible - it just wouldn't be very convenient!

rjbull:
just one hoop which is quick, easy and painless. 
-johnfdeluca (November 14, 2007, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK, it's probably a hoop I have an unreasonable dislike of.  What happens if, for example, you more to a new computer; do you have to contact them for activation?

rjbull:
I do, however, worry about the issue of being able to access my data if they go under.-Darwin (November 14, 2007, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Shame no escrow system...

However, if that were to happen, the free version is available so you're data would not be inaccessible - it just wouldn't be very convenient!

--- End quote ---

I thought the free versions only offered 10 entries, except for one older one which did 30 or so.  If you have more entries than that - not very convenient at all...

Carol Haynes:
just one hoop which is quick, easy and painless. 
-johnfdeluca (November 14, 2007, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK, it's probably a hoop I have an unreasonable dislike of.  What happens if, for example, you more to a new computer; do you have to contact them for activation?
-rjbull (November 15, 2007, 05:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not usually - if you reinstall a lot you may need to contact them to ask for an activation but I found when that happened they got back to me within a couple of hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version