ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

TaskMonifier -- an easy way to monitor application tasks

(1/1)

hopeless:
I've just released TaskMonifier -- a simple (FREE!) application that will monitor the processor, network or disk usage and notify you when this drops below a specified level.   

http://taskmonifier.ideasasylum.com/

It is ideal for detecting when a huge download has finished, when your hard disk image has been created or when those photos have been imported.  I wrote this utility as part of my PhD to inform me when my calculations had finished.  Once the level drops below the threshold, TaskMonifier will perform your selected action (play a sound, hibernate/shutdown, send an email or even an SMS to a mobile phone).

Let me know if you've found it useful too.

Wordzilla:
Welcome to the site, Jamie.

Looks very nice and it's freeware too! I'm v interested to see its SMS sending function in action, which should be of use to me.  :Thmbsup:

Just FYI, I got a 404 Not Found error when trying to download the file (I'm a Firefox user, not able to enjoy the IE user only download link)  :)

hopeless:
Welcome to the site, Jamie.

Looks very nice and it's freeware too! I'm v interested to see its SMS sending function in action, which should be of use to me.  :Thmbsup:

Just FYI, I got a 404 Not Found error when trying to download the file (I'm a Firefox user, not able to enjoy the IE user only download link)  :)
-Wordzilla (February 28, 2007, 08:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Duh!  Fixed now.  Thanks for the welcome.

mouser:
Nice   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version