ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Run

(1/3) > >>

nite_monkey:
I was just looking at your program called run, the one that opens the run dialog box. If you hold down the right mouse button on the run button in the start menu, and then drag it to the desktop, or the quick launch thing(the one on the start bar), then it will let you put a shortcut to the run dialog, I don't know if this only works with windows xp or not. Just drag it to your quick launch, and then you got a quick run dialog. Works with the search button too.

Ruffnekk:
That doesn't work on my version of XP (XP Pro, SP2). I can't drag and create a link for the Run... entry. However, you can press [WIN] + R to show the Run Dialog. Or you can use Fixed Run Dialog.

nite_monkey:
all that run prog that skrommal made was hit win + r. I have successfully made a shortcut to the run dialog using windows xp home edition SP2, and using windows xp pro SP2. Just drag and drop the run dialog in the start menu to the desktop, it should work, thats what I did.

Ruffnekk:
Just drag and drop the run dialog in the start menu to the desktop, it should work, thats what I did.
-nite_monkey (February 23, 2007, 09:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

I really can't do that :huh: I might have to do with a security policy though. I'm using a company laptop and it has all sorts of restrictions.

nite_monkey:
Yeah that might have something to do with it. Im using my personal home computer with an admin account because I am to lazy to make a user account. I should try it at school on monday and see if I can do it there, I have like no privileges at school.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version