ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Introductory C# web-based tutorials

<< < (12/17) > >>

kyrathaba:
I've added a couple of new C# projects to my Downloads page, for anyone interested in C# sample code.

After a long hiatus, I am ready to work on a second series of C# tutorials.  I thought I would gauge the level of interest in such a series and also see what topics not already covered in the first series would be most appreciated by potential tutorial users.

kyrathaba:
I have begun work on my second C# tutorial series, "C# for the Somewhat Initiated".  So far, just one tutorial, but more to come in the near future.  I figure this series will have around 10-15 tutorials total.  Then, making use of everything covered in the first two series, I'll do a tutorial series coding "C# the Adventure Game" ;)

mouser:
Cool  :up:

kyrathaba:
Tutorial #2 in Series Two is about ready.  In the next tutorial (#3) I'll introduce the first example of WinForms programming with C#.  I've been updating my DC site's content a bit, both with and without respect to C#, and I'll put up a couple of links to new stuff, in the near future.

kyrathaba:
Okay folks, for anyone interested:

I've finished the first two tutorials in my Second C# Tutorial Series.  That makes eleven tutorials total (9 in the first series, two so far in the current series).  I'm starting to work on the third tutorial in the current series, which will introduce Windows programming in C#.

As with the previous lesson, I'm also making all the Wink project files, that went into making the presentation, available for download.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version