ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Managing Favourites

<< < (6/8) > >>

dantheman:
Nudone, thanks for bringing up that "right click" bit about Spurl.
I'll have to try Maxthon again.
Do prefer Firefox over Max and Opera for excellent Adblocking (extension readily available).

nudone:
at some point, dan, i'm going to have to try firefox properly - with the right extensions.

i'll perhaps have to do this but i'll offer it up for anyone else that is willing - how about a review comparing the abilities of maxthon and firefox?

okay, i'm sure firefox has more extensions - but maxthon has quite a few 'extra' features straight out of the box.

any other maxthon users around here (i remember Carol being a fan)?

rrtwister:
Maxthon rocks. I cannot believe I put up with plain ole IE for so long.

vegas:
Maxthon fan? More like worshiper! ...and Maxthon has plenty of Plug-ins, but I'm just not that type of guy ;)  I would also have to say maxthon did a stellar job of blocking ads for me, even before i added ad muncher to the mix.

Maxthon plug-Ins - http://maxthon.tarapages.com/

I just don't have the patience to chase down extensions for Firefox (and then again every time the version changes wait for updates) to make it what i want it to be.  Plus by the time I have the 10-12 extensions that make me somewhat happy the browser has slowed down & taken up too many resources for me.  But I'm not hating on it, I still use it from time to time. Opera isn't capable of what I'm looking for (Roboform support & more customizable toolbars).....yet.

nudone:
glad to hear it guys.

what with all the talk of firefox recently i was beginning to wonder if i was deluding myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version