ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Why is it so hard to find a decent image organizer?

<< < (12/65) > >>

tomos:
From scanning thread again, one advantage of SmartPix -

Smart Pix does read IPTC data, and can write new data to an image also.-JeffK
--- End quote ---

urlwolf:
One quick thing...
If I tag my pictures (no small feat) I want to be able to automatically upload them to flickr WITH tags. I think picasa could do that, thanks to a plugin, but no other software did it reliably?

Which of those has the fastest interface for tagging?

JeffK:
From scanning thread again, one advantage of SmartPix -

Smart Pix does read IPTC data, and can write new data to an image also.-JeffK
--- End quote ---
-tomos (March 20, 2007, 04:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

tomos, I believe I'm right there - maybe you could confirm it if you have time.

JeffK:
One quick thing...
If I tag my pictures (no small feat) I want to be able to automatically upload them to flickr WITH tags. I think picasa could do that, thanks to a plugin, but no other software did it reliably?

Which of those has the fastest interface for tagging?
-urlwolf (March 20, 2007, 04:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's beyond my level of expertise, urlwolf.  I'll try and have a look and see.

JeffK:
I think I've decided that I don't particularly like StudioLine image organisers but I should tell forum members that they have some spring specials on their website ATM. 

So StudioLine Basic is free, StudioLine Classic is $US30 reduced from $59.  They have a graphic webpage tool which is normally >$200.  But ATM it is $49 if upgrading from StudioLine Calssic and $79 if upgrading from StudioLine Basic.  So try it out and if you like it they are really good prices.

www.studioline.biz

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version