ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FindAndRunRobot.exe with tray icon?

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
kfitting i think you are right, seems to be happening to me too.
ill try to fix in next version, though to tell the truth i cant really remember why i added the ability to save to different configuration file anyway  :-[

mouser:
btw, find&run is going to get my attention and lots of new features added as soon as the process tamer 2 update is done, so keep the suggestions coming.

kfitting:
One quick suggestion is to somehow give the user a way to halt the search updating. For example, the user starts typing and the results start coming into the results box.  The user sees one he/she likes but by the time they have pressed the number to launch it, it has been moved!  I understand that you can turn off automatic updating in the options, but perhaps you could have a key that, when pressed, would stop the box from updating.  The search would continue however, and when the user released the key (or tapped it again possibly) the screen would resume updating with the current search results.

Sorry if that was confusing... I realize the demand for this could be pretty minimal.  I only suggest it because I have done it quite a few times.  Let me know if you have any questions as to what I mean.  Also, if it adversly affects program complexity, consider it "not suggested!"

Kevin

mouser:
not a strange request at all - in fact this happened to me too, which is why i added esc keep to halt search.

i could add another hotkey too if esc is too strange.

kfitting:
Could you add a hammer that comes out of the computer to hit people who dont read help files?  Should have checked first, sorry!  have fun,

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version